Sunday, December 4, 2011

December 5, 2011

Well, I figured I better tell everybody how life in Australia has been, since you've all been asking for my news!  I had a pretty lame birthday this week, I'm not going to lie.  I did 2 jobs, one in the morning, and one in the evening.  It makes for a long day.  I did manage to get a cookie out of the whole thing - no birthday cake :(, but you can't have everything I guess.  I've spent the last 5 days out by Noccundra, QLD again.  Gotta love these jobs in the desert.  It's a long 800 km's out here.  Unfortunately this is the first well that I haven't been able to get down into the hole.  The hole itself was caving in, and the tool couldn't pass down.  A lot of effort, and very little to show for it.  I've been applying to more jobs in the good old USA.  :)  I will go to Abu Dhabi again in February, for another 3 weeks of training school, and then I have 3 weeks off.  I'm thinking that India is a nice place to visit that time of year.  We'll see though.  :)

1 comment:

  1. India sounds amazing...you should definitely do it! :) Thinking of you! xo

    ReplyDelete