Saturday, March 12, 2011

March 12

It's been an easier week, can you tell?  More blog posts than the last couple weeks combined!  I went out on Friday night, which is the equivalent of Saturday night here.  :)  Quite an adventure, as everything in this city seems to be.  We went to an outdoorsy area with beanbags for shisha, and then on to an Irish pub for dancing and more drinks.  For some odd reason I'm really not up to drinking these days, but considering quite a few of the guys are Muslim, and therefore don't drink, it's not really a problem.  I danced the night away, if away ends at 1 AM, because I still have class the next morning.  :(  Thank heavens it's just log interpretation, one of the most vital things that we do in Schlumberger.  I promise, I'm paying attention!  Haha, it's been a good week, can't wait till next week when I'm back to being sleep deprived.  I've listened to more house, or in the USA we would say techno, music in the past 2 months than I have ever before.  It's growing on me, but I don't think it will ever rank as my favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment