Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March 8

Well thank heavens for 2 days off. You'd think I would have slept that whole time, to make up for lost sleep, right?  Well, not exactly.  :)  We headed out to Dubai yesterday, early in the morning, and got in at around 10:30.  I slept like the dead.  We put our stuff in the hotel, then headed out to Atlantis water park.  (This is very similar to the Atlantis water park in the Bahamas!)  Had a great time sliding around in our inter-tubes, and relaxing by the Persian Gulf.  Of course I forgot my sunscreen, and it cost $30 for a new one!  Wowsers.  We left just as the sun was setting, and the girls all went to the mall for an hour or so.  :)  Gotta love the little girl time that I get.  We had dinner at  place along the fountains at the Dubai Mall.  Every half an hour there is a fountain show to music, and we got to see 4 of them.  Really fun stuff.  I had REAL pasta.  Boy have I missed that.  Headed back to the hotel, got ready to go out, and went out!  Had a really nice time at a 3 level club; 3 different kinds of music, 3 different kinds of people.  There were about 14 of us there, and we had a really great time.  :)  Made it home safe, and passed out, finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment