Saturday, March 26, 2011

March 25

Well, it's been a long two weeks since I've written.  Wowsers.  Last week was spent in more theory classes and explosives!  Tomorrow I take the explosives test for  Schlumberger.  Here's to hoping I pass on the first time (not too darn likely, usually only one person/class does).  16 hour days in lecture really kill any desire to do anything fun.  I did actually have a day off on Tuesday, but I spent it preparing for my last wellsite (a simulated wireline job).  I have now taken on a new role in my class; I was the transportation officer, which meant I was responsible for ordering buses and the like.  Now I am cell leader!  What's this mean?  It's means lots more work for me.  I am now responsible for the roles in my cell (10 students to a cell), when we are preparing for jobs.  It might not sound that bad, but believe me, it is.  Thankfully my cell is pretty good, so hopefully we can get everything done in a timely manner.  :)  I just finished Wellsite 4 last night.  8.75 hours of logging plus 5.2 hours of playback.  I slept 11 hours today.  Tomorrow is the 3 explosives exams that I need to take.  :(  I'm done on April 20th, assuming I can pass everything.  I sure hope I make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment