Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March 9

Early morning, up at 11 AM.  Too bad that doesn't equal 11 hours of sleep, but oh well.  Checked out of the hotel, and went for brunch.  Mexican food!!!  Not nearly as good as back home, but it did hit the spot.  I then proceeded to spend quite a bit of money in the next 3 hours.  Nothing too extreme, but I did buy: some shoes, some prints, some souvenirs (I'll need to buy some more, but it's a good start), a new shirt, and some magnets.  If anybody has any ideas of something they want, they should send me an email!  Afterwards I met back up with the peoples, and we went out for some shisha and juice. (That seems to be a real Arab thing to do, juice and shisha.)  Sat next to the beach, and watched the sunset.  Then we headed back to catch the bus, which was in the middle of a traffic jam.  Oh well, another great sleep was had, and now I'm back in my prison once more.  :(  I wish this place was closer to something, so I didn't feel so isolated.  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment