Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January 11

Well, I got my Lean project mostly done today!  Now, I just need to give a presentation on it on Thursday, and I'll be mostly ready to go!  :)  Came home to make a great big dinner.  My lunch of Ramen noodles was not cutting it.  Watched some True Blood with Juliette, and finally finished my Christmas cards!  Gosh I feel productive.  Now if I would just say up a bit later to do some packing....  Yeah, that's not happening.  Happy Anniversary to my parents!  They celebrated their 30th anniversary on the 10th, and I'm so glad to have them in my life.  Here's to another 30 years Mom and Dad!

On a much less positive note, I found out today that one of my co-workers had been kidnapped while on a job for SLB in Sudan.  Scary, scary stuff.  He was held for 27 days, and it was the worst time of his life.  While very thankful that he got out alive, that is scary stuff.  Not to self: never go to Sudan.  Can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment