Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January 8

It was a nice long day of work, actually it was quite productive.  It's amazing how much you can get done without people interrupting you all the time.  I worked pretty much all day on my Wellsite Zero, which I need to get done before I go to school.  I came back home and went out to dinner with Nick and Jess to a Korean place.  Then we went and watched part of the Summadayze concert that was happening about 4 blocks from my house.  We didn't bother to get tickets, we just listened to the music from a nearby hill.  Came back to the apartment and got ready to go out after awhile.  Jess and I went out with Sarah and the boys for awhile, then they ditched us.  We ended up meeting some nice people, locals!  We stayed out till 3:30 AM.  Oh my, quite a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment