Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January 15

What a day to forget.  7:30 AM flight to Singapore, so we're at the airport at 5:30 AM.  Way early...  Talked with parents though, as I used up all my minutes on my phone.  I'll definitely be getting a great plan if I come back here.  Nothing too exciting about the flight, except that Singapore Airlines really is a nice way to go.  They do try to treat you well.  Got into Singapore and explored the airport a bit.  Really swanky place.  A 7 hour flight to Abu Dhabi, land that I have come to appreciate.  Took a taxi to the accommodations, why can't taxi drivers ever know where we are going??  There are 2 classes going on for wireline people, and they put us all in the same wing of the accommodations, it's so nice to see everybody!!!  I passed out early.  Let's here it for 10 hours of sleep every night!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment