Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January 14

Last day of work.  :(  I'm a little bit sad, but I know that I'm going to miss this place when I'm in school.  Finished up a few things, and studied!  Home 'early' for Perth, around 4 PM!  Went out to buy a last minute essentials.  I went out with Nick for dinner to a place called Little Caesar's Pizza.  No, it's not the same as in the USA.  It's awesome.  At least 50 types of pizza that I counted, with every topping you can imagine.  We just beat the dinner crowd at 7:30 PM, and it was one of the best pizzas I've ever had.  I'll be going back there again!  Had a few drinks at the Irish pub and watched some cricket.  We headed over to my boss Togto's place to meet up with coworkers to go out again.  (Jeez, all this going out!)  Jess joined us, and we had a pretty nice time.  I was in bed by 12:30 AM, but Jess didn't get any sleep.  Oops, thank goodness we have a 7 AM flight!

No comments:

Post a Comment