Friday, January 14, 2011

January 13

Well today I gave my presentation on organizing the 'jars'.  These are a tool that is used in case a tool gets stuck downhole.  With this tool we can sometimes get the tool string unstuck without destroying it.  It went okay.  I had a project that was actually pretty useful, as opposed to the Jessica's project, which was a waste of her time unfortunately.  :(  I came home to an empty apartment; the other girls have gone to a job in Darwin, so I enjoyed some time to myself.  :)  Had dinner with Jess and got my bag all packed up.  I'm sure that it's over 44 pounds, but without a scale it's hard to say. 
I'm a bit sad to be leaving, and quite a bit stressed.  This is going to be pretty difficult.  I had my 'controls' for going to school, and I knew enough for them to allow me to go.  Honestly though, I have a lot to learn yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment