Thursday, January 27, 2011

January 28

Well, as you can see, I haven't written anything lately, so I'll try to summarize the last 2 weeks. 

Wow, what an experience so far.  So I came back to MLC on the 15th, and it's been busy since then.  My class is pretty great.  We have a lot of nationalities, and I have to say that I really enjoy my classmates.  I sit next to a Nigerian, a Libyan, and a Malaysian (I think Malai is actually how you say that nationality, but nonetheless).  We're a pretty chill group.  :)  I am 'retaking', if you want to call it that, the same class that I took in November.  The schedule and quizzes/tests are a lot different, but it's been mostly review.  That isn't to say that it's been easy.  I have a 70% pass rate that I must maintain, or I'll get booted out of here.  So far so good.  :)  I went out and partied with some of the classmates last weekend, and even though about 1/2 of our class doesn't drink (our Muslims), we had a really good night of dancing.  Juice shots for everybody!  I gave a presentation again - why do these things never go as well as I would like?  I've been sleeping between 4-6 hours a night, and this is supposed to be the easier part of school.  Sigh.  I can see how the next 12 weeks are going to be = tough.  I'm thinking pretty seriously about going to Dubai tomorrow.  It sure would be nice to sleep instead though...  We'll see what I end up doing.   
Moral of the last 2 weeks, tough but fun.  Hopefully I'll be able to keep up this work pace, and pass school.  :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment