Wednesday, February 16, 2011

February 12

I went out with some of the kids from my school last night.  I had a fabulous time.  We went to a Irish pub sort of place which had live music that turned into a rather good DJ.  About 90% men in the place, but sometimes it's nice to get some attention.  :)  There was a nice hookah bar outside that some of the guys stayed around for.  Drinks, hookah, and good music; pretty much the trifecta one looks for on a Friday night.  Then the Tunisian, 2 Frenchman, Turk, and I went upstairs to the club.  I am about 100% sure that of the 15 women in there, 2 of us weren't hookers....  Needless to say, an interesting place, but I won't be going back without a girl from school.  Just too weird.  I had a lot of fun dancing though.  :)  Those guys are just great.  Home by 4 AM, and then the best 12 hours of sleep I've had in a while.  Thank heavens.

No comments:

Post a Comment