Tuesday, December 14, 2010

December 14

Well, the junior engineers got a talking to from our boss.  Apparently we haven't been working hard enough, or producing enough.  Sigh.  Okay, so I'm staying busy today!  Jess is the first of us to go to Roma, she leaves tonight at 11 PM and get to Roma at 10 AM.  It really sucks that she doesn't get to sleep, but I'm sure I'll be having just about the same experience.  I spent all morning working on the wireline jars, which are used when a toolstring gets stuck downhole.  Then I worked for awhile on organizing the workbenches.  Good stuff!  Another invigorating walk after work, and I made stirfry using self-safe noodle packets.  Why don't we have more of those in the states, they're great!  I actually downloaded pictures, so hopefully I'll get some of them up tonight.  :)  Here's a picture of the Indian Ocean at Sunset.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment