Monday, December 6, 2010

December 2nd


A Thursday, but I honestly can’t remember the days of the week sometimes.  I had an intense migraine this morning.  Flashes of light, and darkness around the edges of my vision.  I went and checked that my retna wasn’t detaching, just in case, but thankfully it got better after I took some ibuprofen.  Needless to say, not a good way to spend your morning.  We didn’t get to go to the beach, and seeing as how we’ve been there the last two Thursdays, I was a little sad.  L  I’ve been meaning to write about all this cricket I’ve been watching.  Jamie, a coworker from near Melbourne, is quite enthusiastic about the whole thing, so he’s been teaching the US kids.  It’s WAY more complicated than it looks.  Just figuring out the scoring has taken ages.  If you get the opportunity, you should totally watch some.  The series called “The Ashes”, is on right now.  The matches are Australia against England, and I thought that Australia was doing well, but apparently it’s like when one team is dominating, but they can’t score, so it’s really just a tossup about who will win.  As I said, complicated.  At least they get tea breaks.  You have to love a sportsman who  takes the time to hydrate.  J  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment