Monday, December 6, 2010

December 6th


Well, everybody loves Monday, right?  Well in this case, yes.  Caught a ride to work today, no taxi fee!  Pretty quiet day, lots of engineers are out on the rigs right now, so there isn’t a lot to prepare for them.  I’m staying busy learning all the theory behind the tools we use.  Had some nice lunch at a Thai place.  If I had known how much Asian food I would be eating, I would have eaten Mexican every day that I was still in the States!  I am missing my burritos, taco salads, and quesadillas.  L  At least I can cook them at home, maybe next time I go to the store..  Left work in a hurry today, and went and biked at the little gym that’s in my apartment complex.  Only 15 kilometers, but with abdominal work afterwards.  I had to get my neck stretched out, I must have fallen off the windsurfing board strangely.  I’m reading a non-work book about how religion is dangerous.  Strange, but I feel like I’m learning a lot.  At least I have something constructive to talk about instead of work!  It’s been really rainy today, we really need it!  Perth’s been having a drought, and we’re all supposed to try to save 60 liters of water a day.  I’ll see what I can do.   Inexplicably there were a whole bunch of fireworks this evening, not quite sure what that was all about…  Oh well, I’ll figure it out eventually.  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment