Tuesday, December 21, 2010

December 17


Yeah, Friday!  Work, work, work.  Wichien, who is a quality trainer in Wireline, and from Thailand, invited a few of us to the nicest Thai restaurant in the city.  He didn’t disappoint.  An awesome meal, the staff was excellent, and the food was fantastic.  The best dish was a whole fried fish, with a spicy sauce and vegetables on it.  I would go back any day of the week, hopefully I get the chance.   Togto, one of my bosses, finally came back from training/vacation, so I got the opportunity to meet him.  He’s from Chad, and a pretty nice fellow.  We then went out to a bar near our apartments, we all live within a block of each other.  Had a few beers, and then I walked home.  Wichien and Togto were giving me shit for not staying out, but hey, I’m tired!  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment