Monday, December 6, 2010

December 4th


Well, of course I woke up early, even though I didn’t need to be in to work till later.  Sigh, isn’t that always the way.  I got to talk to Mom, Dad, Tryg, and Grandma on Skype today!  What a good way to start the day.  J  Went into work for a few hours, then we went out for lunch for Laura for dim sum.  Wow, one of the most amazing and fantastic meals I’ve had in awhile.  SO many good things, so little stomach to fill.  Needless to say, you should all go  it as soon as possible!  Granted, I could see how it could suck, but I enjoyed it.  Back to work for awhile, where we finally talked to our training instructor, he had been out for a few weeks.  Nice guy, I think I’ll be trying to work harder on my task sheets now.  Headed home, dropped off the stuff, then went and bought a new swimsuit and shorts.  A bit more than I would have liked to pay, but it beats having the parents send me stuff that I have to pay to have shipped back home.  The suit is polka dots, and I quite like it.  J  Home for a bit of chips for dinner, then we headed out to Jaime’s mate’s place for a bit of barbi.  Nice chaps, real nice way to spend the evening.  Somehow I forgot my passport at home, I can see just where it’s sitting, and when I forgot to put it in my bag!  L  Oh well, home I went, I hope that Jess is having a good evening.  Night world!

1 comment: