Tuesday, December 14, 2010

December 8


Today we were instructed by our boss Zane to do Lean projects.  Fun stuff.  I spent most of today writing pin files, which help the operators electrically check the tools.  Not the most fun, but at least it’s something that will make their job easier.  I took the best jog/walk today.  I went over to the river, and went upstream along the path.  Past the Aussie Rules football stadium, and up to the next bridge.  This place is just beautiful.  I’ll definitely be exploring there again.  I actually studied for awhile my work stuff when I was watching television.  Made me feel pretty productive, and considering that my class is in less than 1 ½ months, I better get better at the topics I need to know.  Thank goodness today is hump day, I can’t wait for the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hey MK,
    Nice blogg btw, have been following it since you started. Is your Peptec-0/1 going to be at the MLC in late January to April? If it is I guess I see you then.

    Regards
    Lars

    ReplyDelete