Thursday, December 16, 2010

December 16


Busy, busy day.  Lots of work going on in the workshops.  Nobody wants to be here over Christmas.  I found out that my class is probably going to be pushed up, I’ll be starting January 9th, not the 23rd like I thought before.  Oh well, should be interesting.  It just means I need to work harder to get all the work done for my class preparation.  Laura and Sarah went out for the fanciest dinner in Perth tonight.  I’m a bit jealous, I admit, but I’m sure I’ll get there eventually.  I just finished “The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo” by Stieg Larsson.  I loved it.  I probably shouldn’t be reading fiction while I get ready for school, but that’s just how I am.  Only 9 days till Christmas.  Hopefully it’s fun. Still not feeling well.  I might actually have to go to the doctor.  Booh.

No comments:

Post a Comment