Monday, December 6, 2010

December 3rd


Finally Friday!  A busy day at work, and of course I get another migraine.  I’m hoping that maybe it’s something I’m eating, and not anything too bad.  I worked on cleaning some of the explosive tools today, I really enjoy getting dirty at work!  We had an exciting lunchtime activity, we made paper airplanes!  It was actually an exercise to show how we can improve ourselves in how we process tools, but it’s not always that simple.  Oh well, at least we realize where our shortcomings are, and where we can improve.  Went out after work to a nearby bar for Laura, my roommates, last day at work.  It’s nice to talk to those people outside of work, but I sure wish I knew more people.  Sigh.  I need to start working on that..  Came home, made Indian food, since it would have taken them 1 hour to deliver!  I made a full meal in about 20 minutes.  J  I passed out early, thank heavens.  I must have needed it.  Here’s to an exciting weekend, I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment