Thursday, November 18, 2010

November 17

Another busy day.  I'm starting to get used to this place, but the 7:30 AM morning meeting can be a bit tough when you also have to catch a taxi.  I'm writing this a day late, and I'm having trouble remembering everything that I did.  :(  I had lunch with the engineering boys (they're mostly all boys), at a mall area, and Jess and I bought laundry detergent and q-tips together.  Yes, we're having that smashing of a time.  :)  We left work and went to a colleague's house in Victoria Park.  Really nice area, I kind of wish we were staying there, but the inner city is nice.  We had some nice leftovers from a big party they had this weekend, beers, wines, and hookah.  Jeremy is from Pittsburgh, Rob from Michigan, and Dave from Toronto.  Really great guys, but we live pretty far from them.  Talked a lot about what work has in store for us, and then started issuing shots if people talked about work.  :)  Hope to return the favor to them, but Rob leaves on Sunday for Bahrain.  SLB is having a party for him on Friday, can't wait!  Home late, laundry, and bed.  One of these days I'm going to get on Skype, until then, I hope you all like the blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment