Thursday, November 18, 2010

November 18

Well today was great!  Early to rise, early to work, work, work, work.  We had a lunch and learn where we discussed all the failures in the past couple weeks.  :(  Wow, be ready to defend yourself.  Most of the time it was things that were out of the engineer's control, but at least one of the incidents was because a switch accidentally got switched off.  Wow, talk about trouble.  At least lunch was nice.  Some sandwiches had beets (apparently Australians and myself love beets!), some had chutneys, and one was a vegetarian curry thing.  Delicious.  I locked myself out of my computer today, and it takes 24 minimum for IT to unlock it.  Not my smartest move, but at least I did it now, and not later on when I really need my computer.  Needless to say, I spent a lot of time down in the workshop.  At least I'm getting to know all the workers.  6 of us went out to the beach after work.  This is NOT a common thing at all, but since Rob is leaving, we did it.  Went in the water at sunset (right around the time where the most shark attacks occur, oh well), did a bit of swimming, then up to the boardwalk for a bit of dinner and a drink.  Really nice and chill.  Came back home by the scenic route, Rob got lost, oh well, and finally home.  In bed early again.  Gotta get my 8 hours of sleep while I can.  Sunday is going to be really busy at work, I an tell.  Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment