Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November 3

Well, it's an exciting Wednesday in Abu Dhabi land.  The lack of sleep is starting to catch up with me, but I'm pressing on.  Today we had 2 quizzes, a guest lecturer from somewhere in South America, and a very perky day for me.  I felt horrible this morning, so I didn't eat hardly any breakfast.  I think it really kept me spry for the day.  I wasn't hardly sleepy at all.  It was fairly hard material today, and we took considerably longer than we should have on it.  Okay quiz grades, 12/12 and 13/15.  Not bad, but I'm not always focusing on understanding.  It's going to be a lot harder when memorization is required.  I thought I was going to have a well pad visit from 9:30-11:30 tonight, but apparently the other class canceled that visit, and forgot to tell our instructor.  Oh well, I'm getting some training done tonight instead.  I sure wish the internet was quicker here, but oh well.  I'm getting some shut eye.  Tomorrow I definitely have 2 quizzes and a well pad visit for sure.  It should be fun.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment