Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November 30

Last day of the month.  It sure feels weird to not be in the USA for Christmas season...  Another early morning, ready for a bright sunny day.  :)  VERY busy day.  Lots of stuff to be loaded up.  It seems impossible to get everything ready before the last minute here.  Oh well, it kept me busy most of the day.  Have I mentioned that our offices are right next to the airport.  I literally see  dozens of airplanes land or take off every day.  No wonder the natural radiation is so high at our location, of course the shaley soil might also have something to do with it, but nonetheless.  I had a really interesting class in hand safety.  Over half of our injuries happen to the hands, fingers or arms, so I've really got to be careful.  So of course, what do I do today?  Well, my thumb has a nice big bruise underneath the nail.  They just all looked at me when I did it to myself, like jeez, really?  Oh well it's not actually that bad, I just have to make sure it doesn't happen again.  Jess, Dave (a Canadian engineer), and myself went over to Callum and Jamie's house for a little barbi action.  We really need to return the favor.  Those guys are so nice.  Finally home, and it's time for bed.  :)  Goodnight, love you all.  I hope you all have a great December. 

No comments:

Post a Comment