Monday, November 22, 2010

November 22

I met Patricia (said the Spanish or the English way depending on who you're talking to), Jess's roommate from Mexico.  She's been off the coast of New Zeland for the past 7 months on a rig with only 3 days off.  Wow.  She seems super chill though, albeit a bit stressed and frustrated with work.  I could understand why.  Today was pretty busy, but in a good way.  We've been learning how to run the other operating system and calibrating tools, but I keep feel like I'm missing out on how to troubleshoot problems.  Maybe that just comes with experience.  One of the rigs got their tool stuff downhole, but luckily were able to get it unstuck.  It's a pretty bad thing when that happens.  We came home early, around 6, and then went over to my co-workers Callum's place for a quick barbi.  I'm going to try to wake up early to go running in the morning.  Here's to hoping that happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment