Friday, November 26, 2010

November 26

Black Friday, and there are do not appear to be any great sales.  This is not the same.  Luckily it appears the weather is so much better.  95F today, slightly windy, great day.  :)  Not as busy in the workshop today, so I tried to get more of my computer work done now that my computer is fixed!!!  All it took was a new motherboard....needless to say, I think my boss thinks I'm an idiot.  Note, don't change passwords without great care.  We had 2 hours worth of meetings today.  :)  I actually learned quite a bit about the local IT practices, so it was time well spent.  Jess and I left early today, since our ride was leaving.  Jess bought a phone, and I fixed the problem with mine.  The shops are actually open till 9 PM on Friday, so we made the most of it.  :)  I only bought a summer dress, but Jess managed to pick up some things for our SLB Christmas party.  I love that we actually have the opportunity to shop one day a week.  I'm headed back into work tomorrow to do some tool calibrations, so it's still an early night for me.  I'm watching Don't Mess With the Zohan, it's the only thing on the TV.  Oh Australians...  I hope you're all enjoying your day of, good luck to Trygve on his game on Saturday, and good luck to Ben on his Dirty Dozen bike ride, safe journeys to everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment